Thermostatic Mixing Valves (TMV) are self-acting and designed to blend hot and cold water, to ensure a constant, safe outlet temperature and prevent scalding.
- Design and manufactured to comply with BS EN1287 (Low Pressure) and BS EN1111 (High Pressure).
- Have been independently tested and certified as meeting the requirements of the D08 specification under the NSF TMV3 scheme.
- The D1089 includes right angle isolation valves.
- Both the D1088 & D1089 thermostatic mixing valves are certified under the NSF TMV2 & TMV3 schemes and are WRAS approved products listed in the WRAS Approvals Directory.
- WRAS and NSF approval certificates can be accessed via the Crane FS website download portal or alternatively,