Reliance Valves Isolating and Drain Off Combination Valve is an all in-one valve. Designed to work with the Tenant Valve Advance and Tenant Valve Compact, it includes a ball type lever valve (approved as a stop valve) and integral drain off point (also
suitable for system dosing). The innovative design ensures the drain off hose cannot be connected unless the stop valve is in the closed position. This prevents accidental opening of the drain off when the water supply is on and the lever valve is in the open position, which could lead to water damage to the property. Both the lever valve and drain off are positioned on the front of the valve for easy maintenance and comes supplied with a moulded insulation cover. WRAS approved for hot and cold water, the valve is suitable for pressures up to 16 bar and temperatures up to 65°C.
Features and benefits
• Ball type lever valve (approved as a stop valve) and integral drain off
• Prevents the drain hose from being connected while the water supply is on and the lever valve is in the open position
• Composite ball valve reduces scale build-up
• Supplied with a moulded insulation cover to protect the valve
• Suitable for hot and cold water