Check valves permit flow in one direction only and close automatically if flow reverses, depending upon pressure and velocity of flow to perform the functions of the opening and closing.
Features & Benefits:
- Non-Slam design as a result of rubber seat and spring-assisted closure.
- EPDM rubber seat to facilitate quiet operation and improve disk seating.
- Eyebolt tapped holes in sizes DN200 and above, to fit eyebolts to BS EN 1S0 3226: 2010 (eyebolts are not supplied with valve).
- Design and construction lends itself to pump duty applications.
- WRAS approved model 861W DN50 - DN300 for potable water applications rated PN16