Non-return valves with ball, flanged, by SOCLA, A WATTS Brand
The non-return valves with ball, flanged 418/408 consists of a self-cleaning ball lifted by the fluid and guided to a lateral seat, completely out of the way.
Application: The non-return valves with ball, flanged 418/408provide optimum protection for pump at the discharge station against the backflow of waste water and charged or viscous fluids, sanitation.
- This system provides a full bore, even with loaded fluids, without any risk of blockage
- Vertical ascending and horizontal position (position the ball housing above the axis of the pipe)
- Inspection cover to check and replace ball without dismantling the device
- Minimum head loss
- Non incrustating materials
- Sealing guaranteed by the coating of the ball
- PN10/16 flanges (DN50 to DN150)
- PN 10 (DN200 to DN350)
- Max temperature: 80°C
- Seal NBR