402 Non-return axial guided valves, by SOCLA, A WATTS Brand
The NRV 402 offers the best compromise between hydraulic performance, ruggedness, sealing-tightness for use with clear liquids, especially where there may be a risk of water hammer.
Application: The non-return valve 402 SOCLA is the most universal for water supply, water distribution, pumping, industry. It can be installed in any position with liquids not loaded and gas.
- Internal and external Epoxy coating increasing resistance to corrosion
- Hydraulic shape means very little energy loss
- Excellent sealing tightness ensured by seal EPDM
- Bronze guide ring enables a better movement of the closing system and preventing premature wear
- Stainless steel spring allowing system to function in any position
- Bosses drilled on request for by-pass or controlled evacuation
- Passage for cables of submersible pumps
- Max temperature: 100°C
- Flanges drilled PN
- PN 10/16 (DN 40 to DN 150)
- PN 10 (DN200 to DN 500) 200