Controllable backflow preventer with reduced pressure zone- protection type BA, WATTS Brand.
Application: Designed to protect drinking water supply networks against the backflow of risk fluids up to category 4 according to NF EN1717, EN12729. For systems liable to generate pollution risks:
- Sanitary networks: hospitals, laboratories, dialysis centres, water treatment.
- Technical networks: heating, air conditioning, irrigation, water dispensers.
- Fire suppression systems: sprinklers, fire hoses.
- Professional networks: industrial facilities, surface treatment, chemical industry, food processing.
- Temporary networks: water supply for trade fair stands, festivals, exhibitions.
- Robustness and long-lasting life
- Excellent hydraulic performances (High Kv)
- Total accessibility: first, second and relief valve can be exchanged without much efforts, providing an easy maintenance
- High performance materials
- Flange connections according EN1092-2
- Casing: cast iron with epoxy coating,
- Max temperature: 65°C
- Max. pressure: 10 bar