The Desbordes pressure reducing valves 10 BIS and 10 BIS RC bodies are made of bronze. Due to their design, they are not affected by scale or dirt and do not need any maintenance. They can be fitted on compressed air, neutral gases and fuel oil at ambient temperature circuits. For these cases of applications consult us.
- Control and maintain the downstream pressure at an adjustable reduced value, whether there is a flow or not
- Keep an outlet pressure at a constant value, even by variation of the upstream pressure (the downstream pressure cannot vary more than 10% of the variation of the upstream pressure, according to the Standard)
- Guarantee a high flow rate at a constant outlet pressure because of low head loss
- Downstream setting: 1 bar to 6 bar; indicative value according to EN1567
- Downstream setting is possible from 0.5 bar with a compensating spring on RC type (except DN 100)
- Pre-set at 3 bar
- Equipped with 2 pressure gauge connections 1/4” and drain at the bottom of the casing