The bronze commissioning range offers accuracy of +/-5% on all settings. The integral fixed orifice design offers greater accuracy, makes set-up easier and involves fewer connections resulting in lower installation costs.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides precise and accurate flow regulation
- Easy to operate with handwheel and numerical indicator
- Integral orifice and test points - no need for separate DRV and metering station
- WRAS Approved for use with potable water to 85°C
- Positive flow control at all handwheel settings
- Material Specification - Handwheel Plastic - Stem DZR copper alloy 12165 CW602N Stem Seals EPDM - Disc DZR copper alloy 12165 CW602N Disc Seal (1-2") PTFE - B