Form and Function:
PRVs enable control of outlet pressure from boosted water supplies to meet site requirements, as a result, protecting the downstream system and stabilising water pressure. Particularly suitable for higher temperature applications and higher flow applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Comprehensive size range available from ½” to 4”
- PN25 rated with outlet pressure of 1 to 5.5 bar (3 bar factory setting)
- Brass material suitable for hot and cold water systems
- 1/4” outlet pressure gauge connection both sides for flexibility and accurate setting
- ACS Approved for use with potable water