Caspian LST (low surface temperature) fully complies with the NHS Estates Health Guidance Notes, “Safe hot water and surface temperatures” (formally known as DN4) and has been independently verified by BSRIA.
Using EC technology and meeting the DN4 legislation 100% of the time, this hydronic fan convector provides complete peace of mind for specifiers choosing the Caspian. Any building registered under the Registered Homes Act 1984, including hospitals, clinics, surgeries and other health care premises, requires heat emitters whose maximum surface temperature must not exceed 43°C. This also extends to social services personal care properties, and may also apply to any property where occupants may be at risk of burns to their skin if they came into prolonged (10 seconds or more) contact with a standard heat emitter.
Features- Fully DN4 complaint LST, independently verified by BSRIA
- Hydronic fan convector which plumbs into any new or existing central heating system
- Three models available, full controllable with variable heat options
- A range of additional controls and accessories are also available for an enhanced installation
- Available from all good merchants with next day delivery in many cases
- Free five-year parts and labour warrantyRead more