Sit-stand desks are a vital feature of truly agile workspaces, encouraging frequent movement throughout the day with intermittent periods of sitting and standing. This has been shown to improve worker wellbeing and productivity, leading many organisations to redesign their workplace strategies.
Features & Options:
- Stable, fully welded 80mm x 80mm powder coated box section 18-gauge steel end frame and square tube traverse rail construction
- Height range of 650mm - 1300mm (inc desk top) - exceeds BS EN 527:2016
- Desk and benches available in widths of 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, 1500mm, 1600mm & 1800mm.
- Single desk standard depth:
- sliding top - 800mm only
- fixed top - 650-900mm potential range
- Back-to-back bench standard depths
- sliding top - 1600mm only
- fixed top - 1300-1600mm potential range
Designed & manufactured in the UK. 25 year warranty on understructure. 5 year warranty on worktops.Read more