P-Clad is a brick faced external wall cladding system. Developed by Eurobrick for use as an external sheathing on structures where there is no requirement for insulation. P-Clad is suitable for use on some high rise installations.
- Versatile, fast and simple to install.
- Designed to be fixed directly to battens or bracket systems forming rigid external sheathing.
- Ideal rainscreen for prefabricated structures.
- Indistinguishable from traditional brickwork and low maintenance, having a life span of over 25 years.
- Extensively tested with British Board of Agrément (BBA) certification. P-Clad is also LABC registered.
- Eurobrick provides a 25 year product guarantee for P-Clad.
- Certified for installation on some buildings over 18m high constructed with a steel frame substrate wall.
- Tested for fire performance in accordance with BS 8414-2:2005 and found to comply with the requirements of BR135 Annex B: 2013.