The MIV® Air Source takes maximum advantage of the benefits of solar gain from the loft space throughout the year. Solar gain is the natural accumulation of heat from the sun on bright days.
Temperatures in the loft are on average 3°C higher than outside and as the MIV unit draws fresh air from the loft and delivers it into the property, this results in a saving of around 500 Kilowatts of energy per year in an average family home - equating to significant savings in annual heating costs.
Going beyond traditional input ventilation, the MIV® Air Source has the facility to source cooler air from outside the building when the temperature in the loft space rises above 25°C.
- App Enabled (Greater control of your ventilation with the myenvirovent app.)
- Prevents Mould (Ensures relative humidity remains constant, preventing mould growth.)
- Benefits Asthma Sufferer (Improves air quality and reduces asthma triggers.)
- Low Running Costs (An ultra-low watt motor ensures minimum energy consumption.)
- X Year Warranty (High quality products for peace of mind, saving time, money and hassle.)
- Energy Efficient (Delivering up to X% thermal efficiency.)
- Frost Protection (An intelligent frost protection system prevents the MIV heat exchange from freezing when cold outside.)
- Intellitrac® Technology (Incorporates Intellitrac® unique humidity tracking.)
- Eliminates Condensation (No more wet walls or moisture on the inside of your windows.)
- Quiet Operation (Designed to perform with low noise levels.)
- Reduce Radon Levels (Perfect for radon levels under 500 Bq m-3)
- Made In The UK (Supporting our local economy, lowering the carbon footprint.)
- EC Motor (Incorporates a powerful backward curved EC motor.)
- Summer By-Pass (Benefiting from a temperature controlled integral summer by-pass as standard.)
- Wireless (Available with wireless remote control or myenvirovent app.)