The Fluidmaster AirGap™ 6000 series are our revolutionary, next generation toilet cistern fill valves. They do everything the best-selling 400 series does, but with great new features.
- Part Number: 6420-D-001
- Product Description: Bottom Entry Delayed Fill Airgap™ Valve
- WRAS Approval: 2006332
- Applied Standard(s): BS 1212-4:2016
- Material(s): ABS, Brass, EPDM, POM, PP, PVC
- Approx. Weight: 0.320 kg
- Product Dimensions: Lx100mm Wx55mm H: Adjustable from 292mm to 345mm (Thread 50mm)
- Product Type: Part 4 Compact Type Fill Valve
- Operating pressure Range - From 0.1bar to 10bar mains water pressure.
- Airgap distance built in design to meet AUK1 and Type AG airgap requirements.
- Meets requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations, Byelaws in Scotland, as they apply to
- Type AG and Type AUK1 air gaps in WC suites and the interim agreement.
- BS1212-4 2016 Compliant.
- Reduces risk of water hammer.
- Delayed fill for saving water.
- Quiet Filling - Noise level below 60dB (Normal Conversation 60-70dB).
- Pressure restrictor fitted to control flow rates when not using gravity systems- See instructions for details.
- Removable filtration - Filter fitted within thread.
- Small foot print allows for fitting into tight cisterns.
- Adjustable Height - From 268mm to 318mm. (Overall Height of valve)
- Water level adjustment from approx. 163mm to 218mm
- Normal Working Temperature – 0°C – 20°C.
- Inlet Thread – Brass ½” BSP to suit tap connector: 50mm Long
- Made From Recyclable Materials.