Marmoleum boasts a heritage dating back more than 150 years. Its special characteristics make it an excellent choice for almost all flooring areas, including healthcare, education, aged care, leisure & hospitality and retail.
• Organic linear pattern
• Authentic earthy colour palette
• Embossed designs to add tactility and texture
• Designs combine beautifully with wood, glass and metal
• Define spaces using colour, texture and different installation approaches
• A nature-inspired textured design that brings the floor to life.
• Manufactured from 97% natural raw materials, 62% renewable resources and 43% recycled and reused material
• Free from synthetic additives and plasticisers
• CO2 Neutral (cradle to gate), without need for offsetting*
• Low emissions, contributes positively to a healthy indoor environment
• Proven performance and durability
• Dimensionally stable, no need to weld
• Easily cleanable, good appearance retention
• Naturally bacteriostatic through the product's life
• Allergy UK approved