Danelaw is the UK market leader for its GRP flashing products for roof and wall applications which includes Dry Fix mortarless valley and bonding gutters. Other products include flush fitting slate and tile ventilators, Dry Fix ridge and hip ventilation systems, eaves, soffit, cavity and underfloor ventilation products.
Dry Fix mortarless GRP Valley Trough creates close-cut appearance on new build and refurbishment. Suitable for all profiled tiles. Available in standard lead grey colour, this unique product cuts fixing time by up to 50%.
GRP valley troughs provide the following advantages over lead products
- Up to half the cost of traditional lead installation
- Semi-skilled fitting procedure n Reduce installation time and cost by up to 50%
- Pre-formed profiles are light in weight and easy to handle
- BBA approved
- 30 year guarantee
- Third party testing accreditation by RAPRA Technology and Birmingham City Laboratories
- Does not streak or stain slates or tiles
- Can be safely used with other products to recycle rainwater
- No value to the thief
This download includes the GRP Flashings - Dry Fix Valley Troughs component.Read more
Accompanying literature coming soon.