Wall guards and wall strips are designed to offer impact protection against damage caused from both pedestrian and wheeled traffic, such as trolleys, wheelchairs, hospital beds, carts and other mobile equipment.
They help reduce maintenance costs and improve the overall aesthetics of a building and are ideal for use in a wide range of environments including education, healthcare, commercial, retail, hospitality and leisure environments.
- Generally fixed vertically on to walls in pairs
- Can be used individually as chair protectors
- Supplied as a pre-cut packaged system for ease of installation
- Comprising PVC-u covers, aluminium retainers PVC-u end caps and rubber spacers
- Extender options are available to provide increased projection allowing for protection of medical services and trunking
- Designed to prevent damage to walls and wall mounted equipment from beds that are frequently moved around, elevated or inclined
- Utilises the WGA100 wall guard
- Size: Supplied in kit format - 2 units
This download is for the Gradus Bed Head systems and contains the following types; Read more