CO checkvalves are compliant with the regulation of NF Antipollution brand. According to the NF EN 1717, these EB type checkvalves, are incorporated in a device, and guarantee the protection of drinking water against a risk of pollution from a fluid of category 2.
- Minimum head loss
- Noiseless operation due to a split obturator
- Does not generate hammering
- Easy incorporation due to an already mounted O-ring
- Meets the requirements of all europeans approvals
- Axial guidance oburator with return spring
- Absolute sealing at high or low back pressure ensured by an especially designed lip-seal